Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Chito Miranda !!!

Today is the birthday of Chito Miranda, frontman/vocalists of the so called 'Pambansang Banda ng Pilipinas' and here are some of the interesting info about him...

Real Name: Alfonso Y Miranda Jr
Birthdate: February 7, 1976
Birthplace: Malingap St., Manila, Philippines
Nicknames: Buloy, Mamaryman, Chito, Edgar, or Boy Duwal
College School: Ateneo de Manila University
Girlfriend: Kaye Abad


Originally, Parokya ni Edgar was called Comic Relief. However, they decided to change it to the former in homage to an ancient classroom joke. It revolves around the story of Noli Me Tangere, one of Chito’s school subjects.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi,

My name is Sandi and I'm working in association with Thumbplay.com, a leading online
platform of mobile entertainment content that offers ringtones, wallpapers, games and text-based services through a membership-based, community experience.

I feel the information on your site you provide is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our ringtone resource.

Best regards,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Hanna and I'm working in association with Thumbplay.com, a leading online platform of mobile entertainment content that offers ringtones, wallpapers, games and text-based services through a membership-based, community experience.

I feel the information on your site you provide is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our ringtone resource.

Best regards,
Hanna