Sunday, December 16, 2007

NEC Christmas Party !!!

Last night (Dec.15,2007), our Christmas party at NEC / Tokin Phils. Inc. was held. It was great ! I was lucky enough to be included in the party even though I was only a newly hired employee. I was only hired last Dec. 10 so our batch was really fortunate to join the company's Christmas party. It was really fun, there's a lot of food and drinks! Although I don't give much attention to their program since I'm not yet familiar with the people at NEC. What matters to me is the fact that their special guest happens to be one of the most popular band here in the Philippines! It was Parokya ni Edgar! I was very lucky to be infront of the stage watching them perform. And even though it started to rain really hard, all the fans don't leave their positions and still continue to sing and took pictures of Chito Miranda . I also don't leave my position and continue to take video of the band performance. I also have the chance to shake hands with Vinci and of course the most popular of them all, Chito! All the employees, specially the girls are really trying hard to grab and kiss Chito! It was really crazy! What only sucks is that there is a total power failure due to the heavy rain. All the equipment and sound speakers get damaged and their performance had to stop. But still, Chito Miranda tries to entertain the audience by allowing all the employees to take pictures with him. There are a lot of girls tooking pictures of Chito so I decided to look for the other band members and took a pictures of them. I was lucky enough to find Sir Darius, their gitarist at the side of the stage so I asked him to take some pictures with him. I also got the opportunity to see Sir Dindin, their drummer, whose all alone at the other side of the stage and I was able to take pictures with him too! I also want to take pictures with Sir Vinci and Sir Bui but I haven't see them. Anyway, with all the pictures taken, I was convince that night and when people are starting to leave, I also decided to go home. I was really happy and I really enjoy at party.
I'm not really a big or avid fan of Parokya ni Edgar but I used to listen to their music and I admired their talents. But I always thought that the band is so 'air-headed' or 'mayabang', specially their vocalist, Chito. But Last night, it proved me wrong. Chito Miranda is a really nice guy. His funny although he's really not that cute or good looking, but His really approachable to all of their fans. Parokya ni Edgar really Rocks !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are very pretty!